Colman's Season & Shake Bbq Chicken Mix 19G
- A seasoning mix with cayenne pepper and cumin for BBQ chicken.
- This packet of Colman's BBQ Chicken Season & Shake helps you to create tasty meals the whole family will enjoy. This dual pack includes a baking bag and a seasoning mix - the special cooking bag helps seal in all the delicious flavours. Simply place the fresh ingredients in the shopping list below and the seasoning into the bag and bake. This ‘cook in the bag' method keeps the chicken tender, succulent and full of flavour!
- Preparation and Usage:
- Shopping List (serves 4)
- 800g skinless chicken thighs/drumsticks
- Make It
- Preheat oven to 200° C (fan assisted 180° C), Gas mark 6. Tear open top of pack and remove folded bag. Peel off sticker and unwrap, keeping hold of blue tie to use later. Resting the bag on a work surface, gently place the chicken in the bag and add seasoning from bottom sachet.
- Season It
- Close and tie bag with blue tie, approx 2cm from the opening. Supporting the weight of the bag with one hand shake very gently, until the chicken is evenly coated in seasoning. For crispier skin, pierce the top of the bag several times. Place in an oven proof dish so that the bag is sideways, ensuring the chicken is evenly spaced.
- Bake It
- Place dish on middle shelf for 40-45 minutes. Allow room for bag to expand when cooking (bag must not touch sides or top of oven). When cooked cut open the bag (attention: hot steam), check meat is fully cooked an place in a serving dish. Serve with chips and salad.
- Serves 4
- This dual pack includes a special baking bag and a warm and spicy seasoning mix, to help you create succulent BBQ chicken packed with flavour, that's so easy to make. Simply add the chicken and the seasoning to the bag, bake and enjoy!
- About the bag: Do not increase the amount of fresh ingredients above the recipe recommendation. Rest the bag on a work surface when adding ingredients, only shake contents very gently and hold the bag firmly at the base at all times. Take care when opening the contents as steam will be hot.
- Do not use with switched on grill function. Do not use in the microwave.
- Why not try serving your BBQ Chicken with chips and salad.
- Discover the rest of our range and more about Colman’s and our heritage at https://www.colmans.co.uk/. At Colman’s we believe you deserve the very best. That’s why we select quality ingredients for all our recipes, which are seasonally harvested to deliver great tasting family favourites. We use only the highest quality herbs & vegetables and let them grow as nature intended. We work closely with our farmers to ensure our vegetables are harvested at exactly the right moment to deliver the taste we are famous for. We are also working hard to protect the planet by enrolling our farmers on a sustainable agriculture programme called ‘Growing for the Future’, which ensures that our vegetable crops are both well looked after today and protected in the future. Read more at https://www.colmans.co.uk/colmans-story
- Quickly create succulent BBQ chicken packed with flavour
- A warm & spicy seasoning mix with cayenne pepper & cumin
- Great tasting
- Quick and easy to use bake in bag format
- Our promise to your family: no artificial colours or preservatives, no added MSG
- For cooking suggestions and recipes visit www.colmans.co.uk
- Pack size: 19gram
Toasted onion powder, garlic powder, starch (corn, potato), salt, coriander, yeast extract, cayenne pepper (2.5%), oregano, vegetable juice concentrates (CELERY, carrots, leek, onions), extra virgin olive oil, cumin, thyme, flavourings, rosemary. May contain gluten, milk, egg and mustard
- May Contain: Cereals Containing Gluten, Eggs, Milk
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Step 1: MAKE IT Preheat oven to 200° C (fan assisted 180° C), Gas mark 6. Tear open top of pack and remove folded bag. Peel off sticker and unwrap, keeping hold of blue tie to use later. Resting the bag on a work surface, gently place the chicken in the bag and add seasoning from bottom sachet. Step 2: SEASON IT Close and tie bag with blue tie, approx 2cm from the opening. Supporting the weight of the bag with one hand shake very gently, until the chicken is evenly coated in seasoning. For crispier skin, pierce the top of the bag several times. Place in an oven proof dish so that the bag is sideways, ensuring the chicken is evenly spaced. Step 3: BAKE IT Place dish on middle shelf for 40-45 minutes. Allow room for bag to expand when cooking (bag must not touch sides or top of oven). When cooked cut open the bag (attention: hot steam), check meat is fully cooked and place in a serving dish. Serve with chips and salad.
Name and address
- Produced Produced in Great Britain by Colman's of Norwich for:
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
19 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Prepared||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||819 kJ||1320 kJ||1507 kJ||18%|
|Energy (kcal)||196 kcal||316 kcal||361 kcal||18%|
|Fat (g)||12 g||5.7 g||22 g||31%|
|of which saturates (g)||3.7 g||1 g||6.8 g||34%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||1.4 g||54 g||2.6 g||1%|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||13 g||0.6 g||1%|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||8.7 g||<0.5 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||20 g||9.3 g||37 g||74%|
|Salt (g)||0.6 g||13 g||1.1 g||18%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 184 g. ( Pack contains 4 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019