Nescafe Original Instant Coffee Refill 150G
- Energy9kJ 2kcal
- Soluble Coffee
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeuki
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/original
- The full flavour of NESCAFÉ Original makes it the Nation's favourite coffee (1). Grab a mug and start your day with the great taste of our distinctive blend. Our medium-dark roasted coffee beans and advanced double-filter technology, give every mug of NESCAFÉ Original a rich, full flavour.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of the NESCAFÉ Original family? Enjoy the same full-flavoured coffee in jar format, with NESCAFÉ Original; discover a convenient coffee solution with NESCAFÉ Original 3in1 and try a great decaff coffee, with NESCAFÉ Original Decaff.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- NESCAFÉ Original instant coffee in a convenient refill pack
- Experience a rich coffee flavour with every mug
- Crafted with a blend of Robusta and Arabica beans
- Savour a fantastic coffee aroma when you open the jar
- Enjoy the taste of NESCAFÉ Original every morning
- Pack size: 150g
Preparation and Usage
- 1) Add 1 heaped tsp (1.8g) into your favourite mug.
- 2) Pour in 200ml of hot water.
- 3) Enjoy your full-flavoured coffee!
Number of uses
83 This pack makes 83 mugs; One mug = 1tsp (1.8g) +200ml water
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|of which saturates g||0.1||Nil||Trace||20|
|of which sugars g||3.1||Trace||0.1||90|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one tsp (1.8g) + 200ml water); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016