- Tesco spring fresh fabric freshener
- Tesco Spring Fresh Fabric Freshener
- Beautifully fragranced With Odour Control technology
Tesco Spring Fresh Fabric Freshener contains amongst other ingredients: Less than 5% Non- Ionic Surfactants, Perfume, Also contains: Benzisothiazolinone, Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine and Methylisothiazolinone
Store upright in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and do not expose to high temperatures.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- Turn the nozzle to the ON position to use. Spray evenly from distance of 15 – 30 cm until the fabric is slightly damp. Allow to dry. Odour will fade as item dries. Use more for difficult odours. After use, return the nozzle to the OFF position. Regular use will keep your fabrics smelling clean and revitalised.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019