- Energy1065kJ 254kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 915kJ
- Large Formed Cod Fillets in Breadcrumb
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook facebook.com/youngsseafood
- Follow us on Twitter@youngsseafood
- Sometimes the simplest things are the best!
- Take our Simply Breaded Cod Fillets.
- Succulent, responsibly sourced Cod wrapped in our crispy golden breadcrumbs.
- Simple & Delicious!
- Taste Test Winner* vs our previous recipe
- *Taste Test Winner vs. our previous recipe as voted by 200 consumers. April 2017.
- Made with 100% fillet
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 480g
Cod Fillet (54%) (Fish), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin (B3), Thiamin (B1)], Water, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch, Wheat Gluten, Palm Oil, Rice Flour, Yeast, Sea Salt, Mustard Flour, Salt, Raising Agents: Diphosphates, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Yeast Extract
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Our Large Cod Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer.
- Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- 23 mins to oven bake.
- 220°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas Mark 6.
- Pre-heat the oven. Remove all packaging.
- Place product on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 23 minutes.
Number of uses
4 Pack contains 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
480 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.8g||2.1g||11%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.8g||1.0g||1%||90g|
|Pack contains 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016