- Premium Lager Beer
- For more information visit: www.heineken.com/GB
- Heineken is a 5% full-bodied premium lager with deep golden colour, a mild bitter taste and a balanced hop aroma leaving a crisp, clean finish for ultimate refreshment.
- Back in 1873, Gerard Heineken founded a beautifully small brewery in Amsterdam, Holland. People loved the brewing quality so much, that Heineken® is now enjoyed in 192 countries worldwide. Size changes, the dedication to quality always remains.
- 25 million Heineken®s are enjoyed daily in 192 countries, making it the world's most international beer.
- Our flagship beer is characterised by banana and candy fruitiness, fresh malitiness and clean bittersweet finish
- Pack size: 330ml
Water, Malted Barley, Hop Extract
- Contains Barley
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place., Best Before End: See Base.
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Serve cold
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- Heineken Brouwerijen B.V.,
- Heineken UK Limited,
- 3-4 Broadway Park,
- EH12 9JZ.
- Consumer Careline 0345 030 3280
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
12 x 330 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml:|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016