- High Protein Powder Mix/Food Supplement with Sugar & Sweetener
- For more information, log on to www.phd supplements.com
- The Next Level of Nutrition
- Synergy ISO-7® has always been one of the most popular, complete sports nutrition products on the market and now it's been made even better. Supplying whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, hydrolysed whey protein isolate and micellar casein, Synergy ISO-7® now provides a huge 40g of multi-release protein per serving, around 10% more than previously. With added CreaPep™ to facilitate efficient transportation of the 5g of creatine monohydrate within each serving, Synergy ISO-7® is one of the most intelligent all-in-one formulas available. Mindful of the requirement for lean muscle gains, PhD have added ground oats to the carbohydrate blend, which adds to the product's great taste and texture.
- Synergy ISO-7® now includes over 6g of branched chain amino acids (including naturally occurring and added) per 66g serving, plus over 6.4g of naturally occurring L-Glutamine. Along with testosterone supporting zinc, Synergy ISO-7 also contains vitamins B2, B6 and B9 to help reduce fatigue, as well as vitamin C to help maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise. Finally, to complete this industry leading all-in-one formulation, PhD have added taurine and magnesium to create an all new Synergy ISO-7® that will help take your training, performance and physique to the next level.
- ˣˣProtein contributes to a growth in, and maintenance of muscle mass. ˣZinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal function of the immune system, normal testosterone levels in the blood and the protection cells from oxidative stress. ˣˣCreatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise. PhD Synergy-ISO-7® provides more than the 3g daily amount of creatine required to obtain the desired effect. ±Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Key Benefits
- Synergy ISO-7® contains whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate and hydrolysed whey isolate, the three premium whey protein varieties known for purity.
- With 5g of creatine monohydrate per serving. Synergy ISO-7® now contains added CreaPep™ to supply an improved creatine stack that helps provide increased performance during bouts of explosive exerciseˣˣ.
- Synergy ISO-7® provides over 2.9g of L-Leucine per serving, which includes both naturally occurring and added L-Leucine, a tremendously popular and essential branched chain amino acid.
- Now utilising ground oats as the primary carbohydrate source, Synergy ISO-7® contains over 16g of quality carbohydrates per serving, enabling the product to be used as a post exercise recovery drink if required.
- Synergy ISO-7® now contains the patented BioPerine®, PhD have also included magnesium, which is known to support normal protein synthesis.
- The versatility of Synergy ISO-7® means it can be used post workout to assist with lean muscle buildingˣˣ and oxidative stressˣ, during the day as a high protein shake, or before training or exercise to help reduce tiredness and fatigue.±
- PhD Nutrition is an ISO-9001 registered company.
- Serving scoop included, but may have settled to the bottom of container during transit.
- 40g protein
- 6.2g BCAA's
- 5g Creatine
- 6.4g Glutamine & Glutamic Acid
- Mass & strength
- Triple whey protein complex
- Creatine to increase physical performance
- Zinc to support healthy testosterone levels
- Peptide bonded L-Glutamine & L-Leucine
- Complete lean muscle building formula
- Platinum standard quality
- Supporting drug free athletes
- Synergy ISO-7 is suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 2kg
- Protein contributes to a growth in, and maintenance of muscle mass
- Zinc contributes to normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal function of the immune system, normal testosterone levels in the blood and the protection cells from oxidative stress
- Creatine increases physical performance in successive bursts of short-term, high intensity exercise
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
PhD Protein Blend (53%) (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate (Providing 80% Micellar Casein), Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate (Milk), Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Providing Peptide Bonded L-Glutamine), PhD Carbohydrate Blend (25%) (Ground Oats (9%), Maltodextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate), Creatine Monohydrate, Reduced Fat Cocoa Powder, Taurine, CreaPep™ (Partially Hydrolysed Whey Protein (Milk), Micellar Casein (Milk), Soya Lecithin), Pepform® Leucine Peptides (Leucine Peptides, L-Leucine), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Flavourings, Vitamin C, Magnesium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin B6, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), BioPerine® (Black Pepper Extract), Sweetener (Sucralose), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)
- May also contain: Egg, Nuts, Peanuts
- May Contain: Eggs, Nuts, Peanuts
Store in a cool dry place., For best before end date see reverse of tub.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Try Something Different
- PhD Synergy ISO-7® tastes superb, mixes easily in a shaker cup or blender and can be added to a smoothie, milk shake or poured over your favourite cereal in the morning.
- Directions for Use
- 1 serving: Add 2 scoops of powder (66g) to 300ml of ice cold water and shake or blend for 10 seconds.
- Taste Tip: If your like your protein shake slightly thicker, use 25% less water in each serving suggestion to get a thicker, fuller taste.
- When to take Synergy ISO-7®
- For best results use 2 servings of Synergy ISO-7® daily. Use 1 serving 60-90 minutes prior to intense exercise, followed by the 2nd serving at any other stage throughout the day, either as your post exercise meal, or at any stage that requires a high protein, lean muscle building food supplement.
- Period: Pre-workout, Time of Day: Morning
- Period: During-workout, Time of Day: Afternoon
- Period: Post-workout, Time of Day: Before bed anytime
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- PhD Nutrition Ltd.,
- 2-12 New Cleveland Street,
- Kingston Upon Hull,
- HU8 7EX,
- PhD Nutrition Ltd.,
- 2-12 New Cleveland Street,
- Kingston Upon Hull,
- HU8 7EX,
- Customer care line: +44 (0)1482 610020
Store out of reach of children.
2 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (When mixed with water) Per 100g||*%RI per 100g||(When mixed with water) Per 66g serving (2 scoops)|
|Of which saturates (g)||1.30||-||0.86|
|of which sugars (g)||9.80||-||6.50|
|Vitamin C (mg)||121||151||80|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) (mg)||0.439||30||0.290|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)||0.303||22||0.200|
|Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) (µg)||126||64||83|
|Creatine Monohydrate (g)||7.50||-||5|
|BioPerine® (black pepper extract) (mg)||7.40||-||4.88|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile||-||-||-|
|L-Aspartic Acid (mg)||-||-||2401|
|L-Glutamic Acid/L-Glutamine (mg)||-||-||6404|
|L-Isoleucine* (BCAA) (mg)||-||-||1590|
|L-Leucine* (BCAA) (mg)||-||-||2923|
|L-Valine* (BCAA) (mg)||-||-||1769|
|Added Amino Acid||-||-||-|
|†Protein content calculated on the correct EU labelling directive of Nitrogen x 6.25, which provides an accurate conversion factor of protein consumed on an 'as-is' basis||-||-||-|
|*RI = Daily Reference Intake||-||-||-|
|*Essential Amino Acids (EAA's)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016