- Energy1544kJ 371kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1187.33kJ (285.28kcal)
- A light puff pastry filled with a blend of potato, minced British beef, swede and onion.
- Tesco Cornish Pasty British Beef Flaky puff pastry filled with seasoned potato, minced beef and swede Our expert bakers make our pasties with layers of flaky puff pastry. The fillings are wrapped in the pastry and the edges crimped to give a traditional pasty shape, which is then baked with an egg and milk glaze for a crisp, golden finish.
Potato (24%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Beef (19%), Palm Oil, Water, Beef Fat, Swede, Onion, Cornflour, Egg, Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Yeast Extract, Flavouring, Black Pepper, Milk, Mustard Seed, Emulsifer (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dried Onion
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 15 Minutes
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating
Microwave from frozen
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Use within 1 month.
- Defrost throroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1187.33kJ (285.28kcal)||1543.53kJ (370.86kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016