- Oat Drink
- Our sole purpose as a company is to make it easy for people to turn what they eat and drink into personal moments of healthy joy without recklessly taxing the planet's resources in the process.
- We just love this product. Actually we love all of our products but this one is special because it looks and acts like milk, but it isn't milk. It's made fresh on 100% Swedish oats and enriched with extra calcium, fiber for your heart* and stomach, a realistic amount of good protein and is naturally low in saturated fat**. Here's the bomb. Wherever and whenever you would find yourself drinking milk or using it in a recipe “back in the day”, you can use Oat Drink today. It's a one for one swap.
- The liquid oats in this particular product are produced in Landskrona, Sweden and then sent to the north of Germany for packaging. The reason for this is that we are a very small company that doesn't have the possibility to own all of our own packaging facilities. When we look for partners that can handle our packaging needs, the most important factor is that we can guarantee a safe product. Since our products contain no milk or soy, we haven't been able to find a local packaging facility in Sweden that is able to match our high standards due to the difficulty involved with handling the packaging of products completely void of milk and soy. Our partner in Germany on the other hand does so brilliantly. Also, it might be interesting to know that we have chosen to stick with vitamin D2 in this product because it is plant based and nothing that we have seen in the studies we have read give reason for us to change.
- * Betaglucans are good for the heart. As a part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, they contribute to maintaining normal cholesterol levels in your blood. One 250 ml glass of Oatly provides a third (1 g) of the daily requirement of betaglucan.
- ** Replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats in your daily diet contributes to maintaining a recommended cholesterol level.
- No badness
- It's Swedish!
- Wow no cow!
- Free from lactose, milk protein and soya
- Pack size: 1L
Oat Base (Water, Oats 10%), Rapeseed Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Phosphates, Iodised Salt, Vitamins (D2, Riboflavin and B12)
- Free From: Lactose, Milk, Soya
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, the product stays fresh for at least 5 days, Best before date: See the top of pack.
Origin Free Text
Packed in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Shake me!
- Please do enjoy!
- 81 Rivington Street,
- EC2A 3AY.
- 81 Rivington Street,
- EC2A 3AY.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g:|
|Energy||190 kJ / 50 kcal|
|of which saturated||0.2 g|
|of which sugars||4.1 g*|
|Vitamin D||1.5 µg (30 %**)|
|Riboflavin||0.21 mg (15 %**)|
|Vitamin B12||0.38 µg (15 %**)|
|Calcium||120 mg (15 %**)|
|*Natural sugars from oats||-|
|**Of the Recommend Daily Allowance (RDA)||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016