- Energy2113kJ 503kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 997kJ / 237kcal
- Ham hock, extra mature Cheddar cheese, onion & ale chutney, mayonnaise and mixed leaves on white bread with mixed grains and sprouted grains.
- Sticky onion and ale chutney, mustard mayonnaise on multigrain farmhouse bread. Our sandwiches are carefully prepared, using the best ingredients to deliver indulgent, complementary flavours. In this sandwich we pair pulled British ham hock with rich West Country Cheddar and a sticky onion and real ale chutney.
- Our sandwiches are carefully prepared, using the best ingredients. In this sandwich we pair pulled British ham hock with rich West Country Cheddar, a sticky onion and real ale chutney and rich mayonnaise on a multigrain farmhouse bread.
Ham Hock (21%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (11%), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flakes, Oats, Malted Wheat Flakes, Spinach, Sugar, Muscovado Sugar, Ale (Barley, Wheat), Wheat Gluten, Rye, Rocket, Chard, Yeast, Barley, Spelt (Wheat), Balsamic Vinegar, Salt, Spirit Vinegar, Olive Oil, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, White Wine Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Cornflour, Fermented Wheat Flour, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Barley Malt Extract, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Pepper, Mustard Seed, Palm Oil, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).
Ham Hock contains: Pork, Salt, Sugar, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Bag. Mixed Material not currently recycled Tray. Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||997kJ / 237kcal||2113kJ / 503kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019