- Lynx was introduced to the UK in 1985. The first body spray to be launched as a stand-alone brand, Lynx originally came in three fragrances: Amber, Musk and Spice.
- Since then, the Lynx Institute of Attractiveness has created dozens of great fragrances, all designed to give our customers the edge in the mating game.
- And not only has our portfolio developed significantly, into anti-perspirant, stick, roll on and shower gels, but we now offer a female fragrance and most recently we’ve launched into hair styling and shampoo products to helps guys get the look that get’s the girls, and let’s not forget that the brand is now established itself as the UK’s leading male grooming brand
- A great day starts with a great shower and there’s no greater shower than a Lynx shower. You might not conquer the world after it but you’ll feel like you can. We’ve also got a full range of grooming products that can help you be the man you want to be today.
- Lynx Excite men's shower gel with a fragrance so tempting that even angels will sin for its heavenly masculinity. Get the right level of clean for all your parts with Lynx Manwasher. If shower gel gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas.
- Lynx Excite keeps you feeling revitalised
- A bodywash and showergel leaves you feeling clean and fresh
- A mens shower gel and body wash with an addictive, woody fragrance and a hint of sweetness
- Squeeze out the body wash and cleanser and lather on body rinse off be clean
- A refreshing shower gel dermatologically tested
- A mens bodywash to supercharge your style and kick-start your day
- Pack size: 400millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Parfum, Glycerin, PPG-12, Cocamide MEA, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, CI 17200, CI 42090
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Product contains menthol. If you experience discomfort, please stop use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019