- Energy83kcal 343kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 275kJ (66kcal)
- English Regional Wine. Product of England.
- Evocative of a traditional English orchard with fruity flavours of apples and pears complemented by subtle notes of freshly cut grass, elderflower and fruit blossom. A deliciously crisp wine, with a dry and refreshing finish that encapsulates the mouth watering juicy bite of a freshly picked English apple. This dry, refreshing wine makes a great aperitif or alternatively it is a great accompaniment to fresh, simple cooked fish such as sea bass or sole, particularly good with crab or lobster, or even light chicken dishes. Made exclusively for Tesco by Denbies Wine Estate, located on the stunning North Downs in Dorking, Surrey. The Denbies' farm traces its history back to the 18th Century, and is now one of England's leading vineyards. Made from an exciting blend of hand selected Reichensteiner and Muller Thurgau grapes. Serve in a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within one year of purchase. once open, drink within two days.
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphites
- Evocative of a traditional English orchard with fruity flavours of apples and pears complemented by subtle notes of freshly cut grass, elderflower and fruit-blossom. A deliciously crisp wine, with a dry and refreshing finish that encapsulates the mouth-watering juicy bite of a fresh-picked English apple.
Denbies Wine Estate
2 - Dry
- Hand harvested Chardonnay, Müller-Thurgau and Seyval Blanc from our Dorking Vineyard were fermented separately in stainless steel.
- The Denbies' farm traces its history back to the 18th Centruy. Denbies Wine Estate is family owned and run, one of the largest privately owned in Northern Europe. The current owners acquired the Estate in 1985. An eminent local geologist identified that the estate had exactly the same soil composition of the Champagne region in France and that the Dorking area had a history of wine making dating back to Roman times. This knowledge combined with the vision of the present owner resulted in the planting of 300,000 vines over 265 acres.
- Denbies Wine Estate is located in Dorking, Surrey, in the heart of the Surrey Hills. With 265 acres under vine, the vineyard is the largest single estate producer in the UK. Overlooking Box Hill and the North Downs, Denbies benefits from a rich chalk soil and mild maritime 'micro-climate', experiencing generally cool summers and mild winters, with a much smaller annual temperature range, perfect for producing award winning wines.
Store in a cool dry place.
Wine of the U.K., Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||275kJ (66kcal)||343kJ (83kcal)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019