- Cleansing wipes enriched with plant extract
- Are Garnier Simply Essentials cleansing wipes right for me?
- Yes, if your skin is easily irritated by cleansing, make up removal, changes in temperature, fatigue or stress or you have sensitive skin and are looking for an effective, easy and extremely gentle way of cleansing your skin.
- How do they work?
- Each wipe contains the equivalent of 2 doses of cleansing milk to remove impurities and make-up, even long wear. The formula enriched with plant extract and vitamin E removes make-up without rubbing and cleanses gently, leaving the skin glowing and comfortable.
- Our Garnier Skin Naturals Philosophy
- We use, wherever possible naturally derived active ingredients which have been carefully extracted to preserve their quality and purity.
- Our products are formulated and dermatologically tested to ensure effectiveness and respect for your skin.
- 2 Doses of cleansing milk in 1 wipe
- Removes even waterproof mascara without rubbing
- No perfume, alcohol or colourants
- Suitable for even sensitive skin - face & eyes
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How do I use them?
- Lift the adhesive panel. Remove a wipe and cleanse your face. No need to rinse. Re-seal the adhesive panel straight away to prevent the wipes from drying out.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- Garnier Customer Careline
- 0800 0854 375 (UK), 1800 818 675 (ROI)
- W6 8AZ.
25 x Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016