The City Kitchen Malaysian Beef Ready Meal 385G
- Energy1857kJ 443kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 482.36kJ (115.02kcal)
- Marinated beef strips in a spicy, creamy coconut rendang sauce, served with vegetables, cooked rice and fresh coriander
- Thinking of choosing one of our City Kitchen ready meals? Each of our ready meals has been inspired by our cooks very own travels and are made freshly, with wonderful ingredients. That’s why they look and taste so deliciously fresh, and we think – always give you a taste of something a little bit different. Some of our customers favourites are Paella, Malaysian Coconut Beef Curry, Hoisin Duck Noodles, King Prawn Linguine and Katsu Chicken Curry and don't worry if you are watching the calories and want to make a lighter choice why not try our Skinny meals. We really hope you enjoy what you’ve chosen. We certainly enjoyed making it
Cooked Rice (33%), Marinated Beef (25%), Onion, Red Pepper, Spring Onion, Coconut (4.5%), Tomato Purée, Rendang Paste (2%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Coriander, Ginger Purée, Demerara Sugar, Garlic Purée, Soy Sauce, Cornflour, Salt, Sauce Browning, Desiccated Coconut, Beef Bouillon, Tamarind Paste, Lemon Grass, Cumin Powder, Cumin Seed, Lime Leaves.
Cooked Rice contains: Water, Rice.
Marinated Beef contains: Beef, Water, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt.
Rendang Paste contains: Water, Coconut Cream Powder, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Spices, Lime Leaves, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Turmeric Powder, Flavouring, Chilli Powder, Tomato Purée, Spice Extracts.
Soy Sauce contains: Water, Salt, Molasses, Sugar, Soya Bean, Wheat.
Sauce Browning contains: Caramelised Sugar Syrup.
Beef Bouillon contains: Beef Extract, Water, Salt, Sugar, Onion Concentrate, Tomato Paste
- For allergens see ingredients in bold. This product may contain nuts.
Keep in the fridge, For use by see front of pack
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid. Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 5 minutes. Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot. Before you tuck in, ensure food is piping hot. For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
Step: Heat on full power, Category E 850 Watt: 5 mins
- Before you tuck in, ensure food is piping hot
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pack (385g) contains|
|Energy||482.36kJ (115.02kcal)||1857.09kJ (442.83kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016