- Energy1893kJ 451kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 548.61kJ (130.72kcal)
- Marinated beef in a spicy coconut sauce, served with green beans, cooked jasmine and wild rice and fresh coriander.
- Our Malaysian Coconut Beef Curry is possible thanks to a host of SE Asia influences. The star ingredient we believe is the lovely lime leaf, which adds a distinctive aroma and flavour that SE Asian cuisine is famed for. Lime leaves are traditionally used in Asian cuisine in the way that bay leaves are used in the West add for flavour during cooking, then remove before eating.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Jasmine Rice(Water, Rice), Beef (21%), Green Bean, Onion, Water, Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Paste, Tomato Purée), Coconut, Cooked Wild Rice(Water, Wild Rice), Coconut Extract, Rapeseed Oil, Processing Aid (Sodium Bicarbonate), Ginger Purée, Desiccated Coconut, Garlic Purée, Tomato Paste, Coriander, Salt, Demerara Sugar, Cornflour, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Tamarind Paste, Lime Leaf, Lemongrass (Lemon Grass), Cumin Powder, Red Wine Vinegar, Green Chilli Purée, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Seed, Fennel Seed, Beef Extract (Beef Bones, Beef, Beef Fat), Bulking Agent (Maltodextrin), Sugar, Coriander Powder, Chilli Powder, Ginger Powder, Molasses, Lemongrass Extract (Lemon Grass), Kaffir Lime Leaf Extract (Kaffir Lime Leaf), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Cassia Powder (Cassia), Star Anise Powder (Star Anise), Onion Concentrate, Emulsifier (Milk Proteins), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Propylene Glycol), Carrier (Rapeseed Oil), Soya Bean, Wheat, Clove Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Preservative (Alcohol, Sulphur Dioxide), Anticaking Agent (Calcium Phosphate)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep in the fridge.
Instructions: Remove label and slightly loosen one side of lid.
Place in a microwave and heat on full power (900W) for 5 minutes.
Stir before serving - careful, the tray will be hot.
Before you tuck in, ensure food is piping hot.
For other microwave wattages, adjust times according to your manufacturers handbook.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Best eaten fresh so not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack|
|Energy||548.61kJ (130.72kcal)||1892.70kJ (450.98kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016