- Dove pro-age Conditioner, when used alongside Dove pro-age Shampoo, is specifically designed to treat the needs of ageing hair, helping to restore fullness and strength. It works by helping to nourish hair from deep within the strands, giving you the appearance of younger-looking, thicker hair. Suitable for daily use, it instantly detangles wet hair, leaving it easier to manage after every wash.
- Ageing hair can result in the appearance of brittle, thinning hair in women but with the right shampoo and conditioner, you can get the appearance of stronger hair that looks fuller. Dove pro-age Conditioner has been specially formulated to bring back your hair's strength and to give weak hair the appearance of fullness and body.
- As part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, its unique formula contains Micro Moisture Serum™ which helps nourish hair from deep within. It restores the look of brittle, dry hair to make it stronger, thicker and fuller-looking. It’s also gentle enough to use as part of your daily hair care routine - great if you want to know how to get thicker hair.
- How to use:
- To use, simply massage this Dove conditioner through hair after shampooing, concentrating on the mid-lengths and tips, before rinsing. For the best results, apply it after washing your hair with Dove pro-age Shampoo. Suitable for daily use.
- Reduced breakage with Dove pro-age Conditioner vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Designed for ageing hair
- Nourishes brittle hair to restore fullness and strength
- Formulated with Micro Moisture Serum™
- Helps nourish hair from deep within the strands
- Instantly detangles and improves manageability
- Suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 200millilitre
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Arginine, Lysine HCl, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium chloride, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Lactic acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016