- Dove pro-age Shampoo is specifically designed to address the needs of ageing hair, giving it the look and feel of fuller and stronger hair and helping to reduce breakage. It works by helping to nourish hair from deep within the strands, so you'll visibly notice younger looking, thicker hair that feels full of strength
- As hair ages, individual hair follicles shrink, giving the appearance of weak, brittle hair. With the right hair care products, the appearance of thinning hair in women is easy to take care of
- Dove pro-age Shampoo is specifically designed to restore strength to ageing hair and leave it looking thick and full
- As part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, its unique formula contains Micro Moisture Serum™, which helps to repair the surface of thin, weak hair from root to tip. At the same time, it restores brittle hair to leave it 2x stronger and adds volume without weighing it down. Perfect if you want to learn how to get thicker hair, it leaves your hair looking and feeling thicker, fuller and naturally revitalized
- How to use
- Apply this Dove shampoo to wet hair, lather and then rinse. For the best results, use with Dove pro-age Conditioner. Suitable for everyday use
- Reduced breakage with Dove pro-age Shampoo vs. non-conditioning shampoo
- Designed for ageing hair
- Nourishes brittle, weak hair to restore fullness and strength
- Leaves hair up to 2x stronger
- Formulated with Micro Moisture Serum™
- Helps nourish hair from deep within
- Suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium chloride, Lysine HCl, Arginine, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Mica, Laureth-4, Laureth-23, Poloxamer 407, Xanthan gum, Trideceth-12, PEG-45M, PEG-9M, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, PPG-12, Citric acid, Sodium hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium benzoate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 77891
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs wash out immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs discontinue use. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019