- Pro·age Shampoo
- Doves gives you hair all the love and care it needs.
- Experience the Dove difference.
- Learn more at Dove.com and join our community at facebook.com/dove
- Dove Nutritive Solutions, Dove pro age shampoo, Dove shampoo, ageing hair, brittle hair, thicker hair, how to get thicker hair, thinning hair in women weak hair, stronger hair
- Dove pro-age Shampoo is specifically designed to address the needs of ageing hair, giving it the look and feel of fuller and stronger hair and helping to reduce breakage. It works by helping to moisturise hair from deep within the strands, so you'll notice visibly younger-looking, thicker hair that feels full of strength.
- As hair ages, individual hair follicles shrink, giving the appearance of weak, brittle hair. With the right hair care products, the appearance of thinning hair in women is easy to treat. Dove pro-age Shampoo is specifically designed to restore strength* to ageing hair and leave it looking thick and full.
- As part of the Dove Nutritive Solutions range, its unique formula contains Micro Moisture Serum™, which helps to repair the surface of thin, weak hair from root to tip. At the same time, it restores brittle hair to leave it 2x stronger* and adds volume without weighing it down. Perfect if you want to learn how to get thicker hair, it leaves your hair looking and feeling thicker, fuller and naturally revitalised.
- How to use
- Apply this Dove shampoo to wet hair, lather and then rinse. For the best results, use with Dove pro-age Conditioner. Suitable for daily use.
- * Reduced breakage with Dove pro-age Shampoo versus non-conditioning shampoo.
- Goes well with;
- Pro.Age Conditioner, Dove Youthful Vitality Thickening Essence, Dove Youthful Vitality Hair BB Cream, Dove Oxygen & Moisture Root Lift Spray
- Designed for ageing hair
- Nourishes brittle, weak hair to restore fullness and strength
- Leaves hair up to 2x stronger*
- Formulated with Micro Moisture Serum™
- Helps moisturise hair from deep within
- Suitable for daily use
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (A) / Sodium C12-13 Pareth Sulfate (B)**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Dimethiconol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Carbomer, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, TEA-Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Mica, Triethanolamine, PEG-45M, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (B)**, PPG-12, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 15985, CI 19140, CI 77891, **Please refer to the letter indicated below, ArrayOfIngredient correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- Phone free 0800 085 1548 or write to:
- Consumer Care,
- Unilever UK,
- Admail 1000,
- SW1A 2XX.
- Unilever Ireland,
- Dublin 24.
- Phone Callsave 1850 404060
250 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016