- Discover the power of soft. Fairy Non Bio was Voted #1 laundry brand for sensitive skin. Fairy non bio washing tablets leaves clothes brilliantly clean and feeling gentle next to precious skin. That's because Fairy Non Bio contains natural ingredients that are designed to work in harmony with your skin to soften fabrics. Dermatologically tested, the Fairy Non Bio range has been awarded the Skin Health Alliance seal. Independent tests have confirmed that clothes washed in Fairy are as kind next to skin as clothes washed in water alone. Unlike washing powder, It’s very easy to add the right amount of detergent to your wash by simply popping in two tablets. Use with Fairy Fabric Conditioner for the softest combination for your baby's skin. 20 washes based on 2 tablets per wash. *Online panel of 3514 females aged 18-55.
- Voted no.1 brand for sensitive skin
- Cleans clothes brilliantly
- Dermatologically tested, the Fairy Non Bio range has been awarded the Skin Health Alliance seal
- Easy and convenient to use (already pre-dosed)
- Huggably soft for sensitive skin
5-15% Anionic Surfactants, Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Zeolites, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Soap, Optical Brighteners, Perfumes
Preparation and Usage
- Please refer to pack for full usage and safety instructions.
Name and address
- Procter & Gamble,
- The Heights,
- United Kingdom,
- KT13 0XP
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- 0800 015 7412
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
FAIRY NON BIO. WASHING TABLETS 20 WASHES
DANGER Non Biological Laundry Tablets. Danger. Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Please not that no effective washing powder can be guaranteed suitable for people with serious skin conditions, If you suffer from unusually sensitive skin, please contact your doctor for advice.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016