- First Defence Nasal Spray
- Why is it different from other cold products? What does it do?
- Unlike medicines that help relieve bothersome cold symptoms, First Defence nasal spray works at the first signs of a cold by targeting the viruses to help stop the cold in its tracks before the symptoms get worse.
- How does it work?
- When used at the first signs of a cold, First Defence nasal spray acts at the back nose directly where the cold virus takes hold and starts to develop (that's why it is a nasal spray). It traps, inactivates and helps your body naturally remove the cold virus, before it develops into a full blown cold.
- What to expect?
- When using First Defence nasal spray, you may experience increased nasal discharge (runny nose) or temporary stinging. These are normal signs that the product is working. They are not harmful to your health and will not last for long.
- Use at the 1st signs of a cold
- 1. To help trap
- 2. Inactivate
- 3. Remove the cold virus
- Before it develops into a full blown cold
- Helps stop a cold in its tracks
- Clinically proven
- Use at the 1st signs
- Nasal spray for nasal irrigation
- Drug free
- Pack size: 15ml
Store upright. Do not store above 25°C. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- How & when to use it?
- Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril immediately within the first 24-36 hours after feeling the 1st signs of a cold such as a tickle at the back of your throat, or sneezing. Use up to 4 times a day. Avoid inhaling deeply. For best results continue to use for 2 days after symptoms subside.
Number of uses
~ up to 3 cold attacks
Name and address
- Procter & Gamble,
- Manufacturing GmbH,
- Procter & Gamble Strasse 1,
- 64521 Gross-Gerau,
- UK: 0800 169 3140
- IRL: 1800 509 529
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
Not suitable for children under 12. Please read enclosed leaflet carefully for complete product information. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children.
15 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019