Mr Sheen Multi Surface Furniture Polish Magnolia 300 Ml
- Multi Surface Polish Magnolia & Cherry Blossom
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Dust contains hidden nasties such as dead skin cells, dried saliva, and decaying insect waste. These tiny particles are food for dustmites and make the surfaces in your home unclean.
- Mr Sheen with dust trap technology is proven to pick up x2 more dust than using a dry paper towel alone. The unique formula acts like 1000's of tiny magnets, attracting hidden nasties with everyspray...
- ...and because it's Mr Sheen it'll leave your surfaces with that rewarding smear-free shine and fresh-polish fragrance.
- 2x Better Dust Pick-Up*
- * vs a dry paper towel
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Antiseptics, Air Fresheners, Polishes, Cleaners and Laundry Products Reckitt Benckiser plc, Slough
- For wood, glass, metal and plastic
- Dusts, cleans & shines
- Pack size: 300ml
Contains 5-15% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes, Geraniol, Preservative, Chloromethylisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use: Shake thoroughly before using
- Hold can upright and spray about 9inches (23cm) from the surface. Apply a light film and polish to a shine with a soft cloth immediately.
- For small or difficult areas, spray Mr Sheen directly onto cloth.
- Not suitable for use on un sealed or waxed wooden surfaces. On antique/fine furniture, we recommend you consult a furniture specialist before use.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- (UK) - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- (ROI) - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
300 Millilitres ℮
MR SHEEN MULTI S/FCE F/TURE POL MAGNOLIA 300 ML
DANGER DANGER MR SHEEN Multi Surface Polish Magnolia & Cherry Blossom Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurized container - May burst if heated. Harmful to aquatic life with long effects. Contains Chloromethylisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50ºC. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Use only as directed. SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016