- Energy214kJ 51kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 214kJ / 51kcal
- A gravy made with beef stock, Merlot red wine and thyme.
- Made with British beef stock, shallots and a splash of Merlot for a rich and full flavoured gravy. This rich, gluten free gravy is made with beef stock, shallots, porcini mushrooms and a rich Merlot to create depth and flavour. Roast garlic purée is added for sweetness whilst thyme and bay leaf add a light fragrance. Try serving with roast topside of beef, Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes.
Water, Roast Beef Stock (11%), Shallot, Onion, Merlot Red Wine (4%), Cornflour, Potato Starch, Salt, Sugar, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Tomato Purée, Yeast Extract, Porcini Mushroom Powder, Roast Garlic Purée, Thyme, Molasses, Ground Bay Leaf.
Roast Beef Stock contains: Water, Beef Extract, Onion, Tomato Purée, Carrot, Leek, Herbs, Garlic.
- Free From: Cereals containing Gluten,
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use within 24 hours and always by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: 800W/900W 5½ mins/ 5 mins
For best results microwave heat.
Remove lid and stir gravy. Place lid loosely back on pot and place on a microwavable plate. Heat on full power and stir half way through heating. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir well before serving.
Instructions: Empty contents into a saucepan. Heat gently for 5 - 6 minutes, stirring occasionally until piping hot. Do not allow to boil.
- Break tab on rim of lid by twisting end of spoon behind tab.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigeratorOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Not suitable for heating from frozen.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Take care when removing and pouring as product will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||1/5 of a pot||1/5 of a pot (100g)|
|Energy||214kJ / 51kcal||214kJ / 51kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016