Lucozade Sport Lite Lemon/Lime 4 X 500Ml
- Low calorie lemon and lime flavour fitness drink with added vitamins and calcium with sugars and sweeteners
- Informed sport.com
- Trusted by sport
- Unlock your body's potential with Lucozade Sport. Your training partner for sports and exercise.
- Lucozade Sport Low Cal is a hydrating drink that: Supports your hydration during exercise Provides Vitamin B3 to help your body's normal energy release and Vitamins B5, B6 & B12 to help keep you from feeling tired Deliver great tasting refreshment when you need it most
Water, Glucose Syrup, Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Citrate, Calcium Hydroxide), Flavouring, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame-K), Stabiliser (Acacia Gum), Vitamins (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, B12)
Once opened refrigerate. Consume within 4 days., Find the Best Before End date on the cap or top of this pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Drink this if you're an adult who takes part in sport or exercise. It's best when you're eating properly and staying healthy.
- Enjoy it cold.
Number of uses
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle Plastic - Check Local Recycling Cap Card - Widely Recycled Wrap
- How to get in touch:
- Write to us: Consumer Care, Lucozade Ribena Suntory Ltd, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1BA
- Phone us: UK 0800 096 3666 ROI 1800 989 488
- Visit us at our website: www.lucozadesport.com
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 3
Warning: Choking Hazard. This cap is not suitable for children under 3 years.
4 x 500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100ml||%RI*||per 500ml bottle||%RI*|
|of which sugars, g||1.0||-||5.0||-|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.05||3||0.24||17|
|Vitamin B12, µg||0.09||3||0.43||17|
|Pantothenic Acid, mg||0.20||3||1.02||17|
|Contains negligible amounts of - Fat, Saturates and Protein. Electrolytes per 100ml: Sodium 37mg||-||-||-||-|
|*RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019