- Energy668kJ 162kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2674kJ / 647kcal
- A selection of roasted blanched hazelnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, macadamia nuts, Marcona almonds, Sicilian green pistachio nuts and pecan nuts.
- Pecans, Sicilian pistachios, cahews, aromatic Italian hazelnuts, macadamias "the queen of nuts"and sweet tasting Marcona almonds all carefully batch roasted for a fuller flavour.
Roasted Blanched Hazelnuts (20%), Roasted Almonds (20%), Roasted Cashew Nuts (20%), Roasted Macadamia Nuts (10%), Roasted Marcona Almonds (10%), Roasted Sicilian Green Pistachio Nuts (10%), Roasted Pecan Nuts (10%)
- Contains Nuts.Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Allergy Advice! Also, may contain traces of other nuts and sesame seeds
Store in a cool dry place., Consumer advice - to maintain freshness, keep refrigerated after purchase.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical 25g serving contains|
|Energy||2674kJ / 647kcal||668kJ / 162kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019