Tesco 6 Prosciutto Crudo Slices 84G
- Energy254kJ 61kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 906kJ / 217kcal
- A traditional dry cured ham.
- Our Prosciutto crudo is made by a family run company that has been producing charcuterie for eight generations dating back to 1812. We have worked together for over 20 years to deliver an authentic Italian flavour.
- Selected pork leg traditionally dry cured for at least eight months.
- Pack size: 84g
Pork Leg, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Nitrate).
Prepared from 131g of Pork per 100g of Prosciutto Crudo.
Keep refrigerated . Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in Italy, using pork from the EU
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Mixed Material not currently recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 slices (28g)|
|Energy||906kJ / 217kcal||254kJ / 61kcal|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019