Royale Chardonnay Pays D'oc 2010 750Ml
- Chardonnay - White French Wine
- The warm Lamguedoc vineyard and rigorous control of its temperature during winemaking give Chardonnay wine fine aromas and a long lingering finish.
- Wine of France
- Kosher - P
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Refreshing, well balanced, with pear, tangerine and citrus flavours
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Royale Chardonnay is produced by Pierre Miodownick, a native of Beziers, France, who has been producing some of France's most exceptional wines for over two decades. Mr.Miodownick manages the production of all the Herzog Royale French wines.
- Mr. Miodownick learned his craft as a hired hand at local vineyards while in his early 20's. In 1986 Mr. Miodownick began producing kosher productions of one of the most famous estate wines in France, Baron Edmund de Rothschild. After producing kosher Baron Edmund de Rothschild Haut Medoc, he began vinifying the great wines of France and recently ascended to the next level of winemaking as he produced some of the elite Classified Growths such as Chateau Leoville Poyferre and Chateau Giscours.
- From the Languedoc region on the Mediterranean coast of France
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 5 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produce of France
Preparation and Usage
- Serve chilled; this wine is perfect with fish, cheese, light meals or simply as an aperitif.
- Royal Wine Europe,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019