Tesco Vegetarian 4 Spicy Bean Burgers 454G
- Energy995kJ 238kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 938.80kJ(224.90kcal)
- Burgers made with vegetables and spicy beans coated in herby breadcrumbs
- 4 Mexican Style Bean Burgers
Vegetables (29%) (Onion, Carrot, Sweetcorn, Green Pepper), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Kidney Beans (13%), Water, Haricot Beans (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Tomato Purée, Cumin, Salt, Oregano, Yeast, Onion Powder, Parsley, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
For "best before end" date see side of pack.
- For best results always cook from frozen. Remove all packaging. Not suitable for microwave cooking. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each burger (106g) contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016