- Feeding bottles
- Easy to clean
- Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy.
- Ergonomic shape
- Comfortable shape, easy to hold even for baby's tiny hands.
- Since 1984 Trusted by mums
- Simple to use and assemble
- Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.
- Reduces colic1 and discomfort2
- No.1 recommended by mums3
- BPA free4
- As your baby feeds, the unique valve on the teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy.
- No. 1 recommended by mums3
- 1. At 2 weeks of age babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed less colic compared to babies fed with a conventional bottle.
- 2. At 2 weeks of age babies fed with a Philips Avent bottle showed less fussing compared to babies fed with another leading bottle.
- 3. Based on a December 2012 TNS online satisfaction survey conducted among more than 2,000 female users of childcare brands and products in the UK.
- 4. This BPA free bottle is made of PP material (polypropylene). BPA free - following EU Directive 2011/8/EU.
- Growing with your baby
- Compatible range from breastfeeding to cup.
- Made in the UK*
- * Not all compatible products are made in the UK.
- BPA free*
- *Following EU Directive 2011/8/EU
- Clinically proven to reduce colic
- Trusted for 30 years
- Anti-colic system
- Easy to clean
- No. 1 recommended by mums
- BPA free
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in England
Preparation and Usage
- Choosing the right teat
- Different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth.
- Use the Philips Avent Classic bottles only with Philips Avent Classic and Classic+ feeding teats.
- Replacing teats
- We recommend you replace teats every 3 months for hygiene reasons.
- Always refer to the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
Name and address
- Philips Consumer Lifestyle BV,
- Tussendiepen 4,
- 9206 AD,
- The Netherlands.
- GB: 0844 33 80 489 5 pence/minute (mobile rates may vary)
- IRL: 0818 21 01 41 national call rate (mobiles vary)
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 1
3 x Feeding Bottles
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016