- Energy845kJ 202kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 721kJ (173kcal)
- Carvery Lamb Leg
- Cooking temperature should read:
- 180°C/Fan 160°C/ Gas 4
- Remove all packaging.
- Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Place the joint in a roasting tray, cover with foil and put in the centre of a
- pre-heated oven.
- Then calculate cooking time per 500g of meat as:
- Medium: 25 minutes per 500g plus 25 minutes.
- Well done: 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Allow the joint to rest in a warm place for 15 minutes before serving.
- Remove netting/string prior to serving.
- Medium meat will be pink in the middle.
- Well done meat will be brown right through.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.If you prefer a rare product reduce cooking times accordingly. If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 5416 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||120g lamb roasted then trimmed of fat contains|
|Energy||721kJ (173kcal)||845kJ (202kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019