Tesco Crispy Chilli Prawns 300G
- Energy1195kJ 286kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 971.41kJ(232.62kcal)
- Prawns (Penaeus vannamei) coated in herb batter with a chilli sauce.
- Prawns coated in a herb batter for a crispy bite
Sweet Chilli Sauce, Prawn (Crustacean) (33%), Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Wheat Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Sugar, Mustard Powder, Salt, Coriander, Black Pepper Extract, Bell Pepper Powder, Garlic Powder, Yeast, White Pepper, Thickener (Xanthan Gum).
Sweet Chilli Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Red Chilli, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Garlic, Ginger, Tomato Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Soya Bean, Wheat, Chilli Flakes, Colour (Paprika Extract), Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. The allergens in this product have changed, also may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins Place sauce pot on a baking tray. Add the foil tray containing prawns to the baking tray. Place in a pre-heated oven and heat for 20 minutes. Stir sauce before serving as a dip.
- Remove outer sleeve. Remove film lid from foil tray and pierce film lid on sauce pot. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (123g**)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016