Dettol Neutraair Air Fresh Breeze Air Freshener 300 Ml
- Neutra Air
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Many of the worst odours in the home like those around the bathroom and pet areas are actually caused by bacteria. Dettol Neutra Air neutralises those tough bacterial odours leaving the air and your home smelling pure and clean. Neutra Air revitalising fresh breeze also kills bacteria when sprayed on surfaces.
- Kills odour causing bacteria at the source
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- For true freshness
- Revitalising fresh breeze
- Pack size: 300ml
Preparation and Usage
- Where to Use:
- Bin lids, toilets, pet areas, carpets, trainers and fabrics
- Not suitable for: Pets, leather surfaces, polished surfaces, food or food preparation surfaces and fabrics with direct skin contact
- How to Use:
- 1. Shake well.
- 2. Hold can upright.
- 3. Spray lightly in the air in the centre of the room. Spray is released horizontally.
- 4. Spray on surfaces by holding the can 15-20 cm from surface. Spray sparingly until covered with mist.
- Always test on an inconspicuous area before use.
- Reckitt Benckiser
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
SAFETY INFORMATION EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE Caution. Use only as directed. Keep out of the reach of children. Pressurised container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from hot surfaces, naked flames and sources of ignition - no smoking. Extremes of temperature can occur in motorcars, near ovens and fireplaces. Keep container in a well-ventilated place. Do not breathe spray. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Use only in a well-ventilated areas. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way. Per 100g concentrate contains 78g Ethanol. Contains Butylphenyl Methylpropional SOLVENT ABUSE CAN KILL INSTANTLY
300 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016