- Fried breaded pancakes with sauerkraut and mushrooms filling.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Chilled pre-cooked product
- Pack size: 400g
Wheat Flour, Water, Sauerkraut 22% (Cabbage, Salt), Coating (Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast), Rapeseed Oil, Fried Onion (Rapeseed Oil, Onion), Rice Flour, Mushrooms 1%, Salt, Liquid Egg, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonate), Black Pepper, Yeast, Carrot, Parsley, Flavouring
- Not suitable for customers with: milk, soya, sulphites, mustard, nuts, celery, sesame allergies due to manufacturing process
Keep at temperatures from +2°C to +6°C and consume within 24 h after opening.
- Deep Fry (From Chilled): Heat in a fryer in hot fat (160°C) for 2-4 min.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Heat in the oven (grill and fan) at 200°C for 7-10 min.
- Shallow Fry (From Chilled): Fry the croquettes in a pan with hot oil for 5 minutes.
Country of Origin
Name and address
- U Jędrusia Sp. z o.o.,
- Przemęczanki 32,
- 32-107 Radziemice.
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100 g of product:|
|Energy value||672 kJ/160 kcal|
|of which saturates||0.7 g|
|of which sugar||2.0 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016