Tesco Bbq Minted Lamb Leg Steaks 280G
- Energy777kJ 185kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 688.00kJ (164.00kcal)
- 2 Lamb leg steaks with mint seasoning.
- IDEAL FOR BBQ Lamb leg steaks dressed in a rich and aromatic marinade Tesco Minted Lamb Leg Steaks. From selected and trusted farmers, our lamb is reared to high welfare standards. Whether barbecued or grilled these steaks are great come rain or shine.
INGREDIENTS: Lamb (92%), Sugar, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Mint, Maize Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika Extract, Parsley, White Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Turmeric, Spearmint Extract
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- These instructions are given as a guideline only as steak thickness will vary slightly.
- If you prefer a rare product reduce cooking times accordingly.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Vacuum packed for freshness and to improve tenderness and succulence.
- It is normal for there to be an odour on opening.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical steak (113g**)|
|Energy||688.00kJ (164.00kcal)||777.44kJ (185.32kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016