Tesco Bbq Minted Lamb Leg Steaks 280G
- Energy810kJ 193kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 717kJ / 171kcal
- 2 Lamb leg steaks with mint seasoning.
- These rich and aromatic minted lamb leg steaks are great come rain or shine.
INGREDIENTS: Lamb (92%), Sugar, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Mint, Maize Starch, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Paprika Extract, Parsley, White Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Turmeric, Spearmint Extract.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by ‘use by’ date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Instructions: Grill 10-14 mins Place steaks under a pre-heated grill for 10-12 minutes (medium) or 12-14 minutes (well done), turning once. Remove from grill and rest on warm plate for 5 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- These instructions are given as a guideline only as steak thickness will vary slightly.
- If you prefer a rare product reduce cooking times accordingly.
- If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Vacuum packed for freshness and to improve tenderness and succulence.
- It is normal for there to be an odour on opening.
using lamb from
the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted, use the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One typical steak (113g*)|
|Energy||717kJ / 171kcal||810kJ / 193kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019