Woolite Hand & Machine Wash 750Ml
- Delicate Fabrics Hand & Machine Wash
- Don't take a chance. Trust Woolite.™
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Woolite for delicates is a liquid detergent specifically developed to wash all the delicate fabrics you love to make them feel like new again.
- Renews fibre softness and volume
- Helps prevent fabric shape loss & fuzz
- Does not cause shrinking & stretching
- Suitable for use with wool, silk, cotton, microfibres and mixed fabrics
- Also available:
- Woolite Darks
- Renews softness
- Shape protection
- Helps prevent fuzz
- Pack size: 0.75l
5 - 15%: Anionic Surfactants, < 5%: Non-Ionic Surfactants, Soaps, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume, Benzyl Salicylate, Butyl Phenyl Methyl Propional, Citronellol, Linalool
Preparation and Usage
- See pack for full dosage instructions.
- For all levels of hardness of water
- Always follow garment label instructions, especially for washing temperature. Wash new items separately for the first wash. For machine wash dose product either in the drawer or in a dosing ball. Wash hands after use.
Number of uses
- WOOLITE Delicate Care causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
WARNING WARNING WOOLITE Delicate Care causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019