- NIVEA SUN Protect & Refresh Cooling Sun Spray provides highly effective and reliable immediate UVA/UVB protection and has a pleasurable cooling effect that leaves your skin refreshed and silky. Spray from any angle for an easy application.
- Water resistant
- Highly effective UVA/UVB protection
- Easy application − sprays without repeated pumping, from any angle
- Non-greasy, absorbs quickly
- 100% transparent formula, no white marks
- Pleasureable cooling effect that leaves your skin refreshed and silky
Alcohol Denat., C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclomethicone, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Menthol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Aqua, Linalool, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Benzoic Acid, Parfum
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Plastic - Check Local Recycling Bottle
Name and address
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd., Birmingham, B37 7YS, UK
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd., Birmingham, B37 7YS, UK www.NIVEA.com
IMPORTANT USAGE INSTRUCTIONS Shake well before use. • Do not spray directly onto face/avoid inhalation. • Apply generously before sun exposure enough before rubbing in, let it dry then reapply to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas. • Reapply frequently especially after swimming, perspiring and toweling. • Applying insufficient product will lower the level of protection. • Avoid intensive midday sun (11-3pm). • Allow to absorb completely and avoid contact with textiles and hard surfaces to prevent staining. • Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. •Wear protective clothing (hat, t-shirt, sunglasses) and apply sufficient sunscreen on sun-exposed areas (face, arms, and legs). • Even when protected avoid over-exposure to the sun as it is a serious health threat. • Skin compatibility dermatologically approved. HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. CONTAINS ALCOHOL
200 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016