Tesco Chocolate Profiteroles 235G
- Energy840kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1424kJ (343kcal)
- Choux pastry profiteroles with a cream flavoured filling and a sachet of chocolate sauce
- Great as an after dinner delectable dessert or just the perfect treat, these chocolate profiteroles defrost in only 1 hour.
Chocolate Sauce (25%), Whipping Cream (Milk) (20%), Water, Egg, Coconut Oil, Wheat Flour, Palm Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Palm Kernel Oil, Maize Starch, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Dried Whole Milk, Salt, Chocolate Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, Chocolate, Coconut Fat, Whipping Cream (Milk), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Milk Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Dried Skimmed Milk, Milk Proteins, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins), Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithins), Flavouring
- May contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove the profiteroles from the pack whilst still frozen. Separate carefully
- and arrange on a serving plate.
- Allow to defrost at room temperature for approximately 1 hour before serving.
- Best eaten within 30 minutes of defrosting.
- Do not defrost in a microwave
- Once defrosted keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Four profiteroles with sauce (59g) contain|
|Energy||1424kJ (343kcal)||840kJ (203kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016