- Tesco Limescale Prevention Tablets 40's
- Softens hard water Protects & cleans your machine
- Tesco Limescale Prevention Tablets Protects* & cleans** your washing machine with every wash, helping to prevent the build up of limescale and bad odours *Helps protect heating element from overworking and breaking down. *Helps protect drum and plastic parts from becoming encrusted. **Helps keep a cleaner machine as dirt and detergent residues can rinse away more easily.
Ingredients: 5-15% Polycarboxylates. <5% Aliphatic Hydrocarbons.
Store in a cool dry place
Produced in Luxembourg
Preparation and Usage
- Use one tablet per wash in addition to your detergent. Unwrap 1 tablet and place at the back and bottom of the washing machine drum before adding garments. Not suitable for pre-wash programmes. Pull tab to open. Close box after use.
- Do not break or crush tablets.
- Contains ,
- Causes serious eye irritation.,
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.,
- Keep out of reach of children.,
- Read label before use.,
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.,
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove,
- contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.,
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
600 g e (40 X 15G)
WARNING WARNING Contains , Causes serious eye irritation., If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand., Keep out of reach of children., Read label before use., Wash hands thoroughly after handling., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove, contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019