- NIVEA® Daily Essentials 3 in 1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes for Dry Skin
- 1. Removes even waterproof make-up and gently cleanses
- 2. Leaves skin soft and smooth
- 3. Gentle and caring for daily use
- NIVEA® Daily Essentials 3 in 1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes enriched with Natural Almond Oil:
- Conveniently removes make-up and even waterproof mascara.
- Cleanses gently, moisturises and pampers the skin.
- The caring formula with Natural Almond Oil is especially gentle for dry skin.
- See and Feel Healthy Looking Skin
- The skin is cleansed, moisturised and pampered, looking healthy and beautiful.
- The NIVEA Philosophy
- NIVEA® uses ingredients inspired by nature to create high performance products that bring out the natural beauty of your skin - to make you look and feel your best.
- For dry skin
- Extra soft wipe
- Lash care
- For face, eyes and lips
- Nivea cleansing lotion with natural almond oil
- Especially gentle to the delicate eye area
- Skin compatibility dermatologically and ophthalmologically approved
Aqua, Isopropyl Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Panthenol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Parfum
Preparation and Usage
- Gently cleanse face, neck and eye area with the soft wipe, keeping eyes closed. Carefully reseal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent drying out. Do not flush.
- For optimal results use the whole range of NIVEA® products for dry skin.
Name and address
- Beiersdorf AG,
- 20245 Hamburg,
- Beiersdorf UK Ltd.,
- B37 7YS.
25 x Wipes
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016