Tesco Co-Q10 90S
- Co Enzyme Q10 30mg with Vitamins E and B2 Food Supplement 90 Tablets.
- Co Enzyme Q10 with Vitamin E & B2 90 Tablets
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Dicalcium Phosphate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate, Co-Enzyme Q10, Modified Maize Starch, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Temperature: , ,
Number of uses
- FOR SAFETY:.Do not use if inner seal is broken.STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.For best before end: see side of label.If you are taking medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.Women who are pregnant or planning a pregnancy should not take any vitamin or mineral supplement without first consulting their doctor or antenatal clinic.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Typical weight per tablet|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016