Pukka Pies Steak And Kidney Pie 239G
- Tender Pieces of Steak, Beef Kidney (Minced) and Rich Gravy, in a Light Puff Pastry Case.
- Whilst Its cooking
- You know what? Just stick those slippers on, put your feet up and do absolutely nothing. You deserve it.
- Dig into the deliciously rich gravy to discover tender pieces of carefully selected steak, brilliantly balanced with minced beef kidney. It's all wrapped up cosy for you in a light crispy puff pastry case.
- Take it easy with good honest food that's quick to prepare & heartwarmingly tasty to share.
- Hearty, full of flavour and perfect for you and all the family, we're proud to be the nation's favourite pie maker, bringing you pie-shaped comfort & happiness on a plate. Whatever little ups and downs your day brings, a pukka pie is your ultimate good mood food.
- Everything's Pukka.
- Brand Story
- In 1963, Trevor Storer's Handmade Pie Company baked their very first pies and sold over a thousand in its very first week! As the little bakery grew, it came time for a new name - something that'd reflect their deliciously hearty pies and their friendly, close-knit company. That's how they became Pukka, a fun and fashionable Hindi-derived word for all things genuinely, properly good.
- With more than 50 years spent making pies, Pukka has become quite the experts. But while they may have grown, they're still based in Leicestershire, just a stone's throw from where it all began.
- Now golden pastry
- Deliciously warming
- With quality ingredients
Water, Wheat Flour (contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Beef (23%), Margarine (contains: Palm & Rapeseed Fats & Oils, Water, Salt), Beef Kidney (Minced) (4.5%), Onions, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Flavour Enhancer: Monosodium Glutamate, Colour: Ammonia Caramel, Pepper, Butter (contains: Milk), Wheat Protein, Beef from EU approved suppliers (UK & abroad), Please note we finely mince the kidney for even distribution of flavour
- May Contain: Barley, Celery, Soya
Keep refrigerated., Suitable for home freezing: freeze on day of purchase, referring to freezer manufacturer's handbook. Consume within one month. Do not refreeze after thawing., Use by date: see front of box.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove outer packaging but leave pie in foil container & place on a baking tray.
- These are only guidelines as appliances may vary.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): In a pre-heated fan assisted/gas oven: Heat for 50 minutes at 180ºC/gas mark 6.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): In a pre-heated fan assisted/gas oven: Heat for 25-30 minutes at 190ºC/gas mark 6 1/2.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Name and address
- Pukka Pies Ltd,
- The Halfcroft,
- LE7 1LD.