- Why use TRESemmé freeze hold hairspray?
- Freeze hold hairspray is a styling spray that gives you full permission to ride with the top down — your hair is not going anywhere!.
- The formulation: Formula assures humidity-resistance for 24 hours — while freezing your look in a flash.
- The effect: Extreme hold. Weather-resistance. Your updos will not fall flat with this hardworking hairstyle product.
- Our experts tips
- To avoid any dreaded wetness, hold TRESemmé hairspray 10-12 inches from your [nearly] dry hair.
- For a stronger hold, don’t spray closer, but rather layer more product where you want more control.
- For sky-high volume and all-over body, flip your hair upside down and generously mist.
- Humidity-resistant hair spray fully secures your look—and is never sticky or tacky to the touch.
- Our Philosophy, from our origins in salons in 1948, TRESemmé has been driven by a simple truth: every woman deserves to look & feel fabulous, like they've just stepped out of the salon.
- TRESemmé is dedicated to creating haircare products that are salon quality. Inspired by stylists and tested in salons, the products are designed to help you achieve salon gorgeous hair every day.
- For more secrets from our professional stylists and details on TRESemmé styling appliances & tools, visit tresemme.co.uk
- Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause eye irritation. In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- TRESemmé® – Professional. At your finger tips
- 24 Hour Hold
- Fast drying hairspray secures your look
- Humidity resistant formula
- Ultra brushable hairspray
- Freeze your look in a flash, humidity resistant, extreme hold spray
- Non sticky hairspray or tacky to the touch
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Alcohol Denat., Butane, Isobutane, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copol, Propane, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copoly, Aminomethyl Propanol, Benzophenone-4, Parfum, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Flammable until fully dry. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019