Tesco Finest Cottage Pie 800G
- Energy1875kJ 446kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 478.28kJ(113.81kcal)
- Minced beef in a vegetable gravy topped with mashed potato and parsley breadcrumb.
- Tender beef simmered with red wine and a kick of Dijon mustard for lots of rich, intense flavour
Mashed Potato (47%), British Beef (32%), Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Red Wine, Onion, Cornflour, Carrot, Leek, Beef Extract, Celery, Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée, Caramelised Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Sugar, Black Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Onion Concentrate, Thyme, Parsley, Molasses, Onion Purée, Tamarind Paste, Black Pepper, Yeast, Ginger Purée, Olive Oil, Preservative (Acetic Acid), Sea Salt, Caramel Syrup, Paprika, Clove, Garlic Extract.
Mashed Potato contains: Potato, Single Cream (Milk), Butter (Milk), Salt, Pepper
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 35-40 mins
Instructions: From Chilled: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 35-40 mins Place onto a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (392g**)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016