Laziza Tandoori Bbq Masala 100G
- UKAS QUALITY MANAGEMENT.
- ISO 9001:2000 & HACCP Certified.
- Member of CISQ Federation.
- Tandoori/B.B.Q. Masala spice mix with garlic and ginger.
- Serves: 14-16.
- Two bags inside.
- Pack size: 100Grams
Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric, Dried Garlic 3%, Dried Ginger 3%, Roasted Cumin Powder, Cardamom, Tartaric Acid, Food Colour E-110 (FD&C Yellow 6), Food Colour E-129 (FD&C Red 40)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Tandoori/B.B.Q. Masala Recipe (Baked/Grilled Spicy Meat/Chicken)
- Meat (Chicken, Mutton or Beef) Preferably Chicken without skin 1 1/2 - kg or 2 chickens each in 8-12 pieces.
- Yoghurt (whipped) 1 cup (150 gms).
- Lemon Juice or Vinegar 8 tablespoons or juice of 5-6 fresh lemons.
- Ghee/Butter/Oil 1/2 cup (75 gms).
- Laziza Tandoori/B.B.Q. Masala one bag only.
- EASY STEPS
- 1. To prepare the marinate, mix together Laziza Tandoori Masala (one bag), yoghurt, vinegar or lemon juice and butter/ghee/oil.
- 2. Now apply & coat the marinate on chicken and pierce the chicken pieces thoroughly with fork or knife so that masala seeps every where and leave for 2-3 hours.
- 3. Arrange chicken pieces on the oven tray, and put it on pre-heated oven mark 5 375°F/190°C for 45 minutes. Then place the tray under high setting of grill till becomes light brown or pierce the chicken in the rod & B.B.Q. on low coal fire.
- Note: You can use 2 inch boneless chicken pieces or full chicken or lambleg to make tandoori dish of your choice.
- PREPARE TANDOORI CHICKEN WITHOUT OVEN/COAL FIRE:
- 1. Follow the step No. 1 & 2 of above recipe. Put in a utensil, cover and cook until tender & water evaporates. Remove from heat.
- 2. Heat a piece of coal until red hot and place it in a small cup inside the utensil. Pour one teaspoon of ghee/butter/oil over it and immediately cover the utensil so the fumes do not leak.
- Open after 5-10 minutes, tandoori with B.B.Q flavour is ready. Serve with salad and chutney.
Name and address
- Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd,
- L-22/A, Block - 22,
- F.B. Industrial Area,
- P.O. Box 12562,
- Karachi 75950,
- Al-Noor Foods Limited.
- Tel: 0044 (0)20 8813 9977
- Email: email@example.com
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||-|
|Energy||2100 kj / 500 Kcal||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016