- Chickpea curry spice mix
- UKAS Quality Management
- ISO 9001:2000 & HACCP Certified
- Member of CISQ Federation
- Pack size: 100Grams
Red Chilli, Coriander, Salt, Turmeric, Roasted Cumin Powder, Dried Garlic 4%, Dried Ginger 4%, Black Pepper, Clove, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Nigella Indica (Kalonji), Roasted Fenugreek, Powder
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Chana Recipe (Spice Mix for Chick-Pea curry)
- Chick-Peas/Kabuli Chana soaked in water for 2-3 hours 1 cup (200 gms)
- Onion (medium sized) 1 (100 gms) finely sliced
- Tomatoes (medium sized) 2 (100 gms) diced
- Green Chillies (medium) 2-4 (chopped) more/less as per your taste
- Green Coriander (chopped) 2 tablespoons
- Ghee/Cooking Oil 1/2 cup (75 gms)
- Laziza Chana Masala 3 tablespoons (3 gms)
- Meetha Soda (Sodium Bi-Carbonate) 1 teaspoonful
- Easy Steps
- 1. Boil Soaked Chana in 3-4 glasses of water for about 2-3 hours. Now add soda & cook for further one hour or till chick-peas are tender. (Ready to use chick-peas available in tin packing can be used alternately).
- 2. Fry sliced onion in ghee/oil until golden. Now first put Tomatoes, 3 tablespoons of Laziza Chana Masala, Chick-Peas and add desired quantity of water. Cook on high flame for 10-20 minutes or till you achieve required gravy. Put green chillies & chopped green coriander. Sprinkle Laziza Chaat Masala and pour Lemon Juice for good taste.
Name and address
- Convenience Food Industries (Pvt) Ltd.,
- L-22/A, Block - 22,
- F.B. Industrial Area,
- P.O. Box 12562,
- Karachi 75950,
- Al-Noor Foods Limited.
- Tel: 0044 (0)20 9913 9977
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.lazizafoods.com
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Amount per 100g||-|
|Energy||1400 kj / 357 Kcal||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016