Twinings Green Tea And Cranberry 20 Teabags 40G
- Green Tea with Cranberry Flavour
- Doing good
- With your support, Twinings helps provide access to clean water for villages across Darjeeling, helps improve mother and baby health in tea growing regions of Yunnan and helps improve health and nutrition in tea communities in Assam.
- To learn more about these projects while you finish your cup, head to twinings.co.uk.
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- Twining is a founding member of the Ethical Tea Partnership.
- What does it takes like?
- Autumn, a kaleidoscope of rich reds, browns and pistachio greens signals harvest time for the cranberry. It's deep red colour and its zingy sharpness give a refreshingly juicy taste.
- What makes this tea different?
- Our crisp and refreshing green teas start their journey from the dewy, misty tea gardens of china. We've been picking the best leaves and buds for three centuries. Our master blenders use their detailed knowledge of these regions to create this invigorating blend which is full of character and ready to brighten up your day.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Tea & Coffee Merchants R. Twining and Company Limited. London.
- Sealed for freshness
- All natural ingredients
- 2 calories per cup
- Made with all natural ingredients nothing more, nothing less
- Sugar free
- Pack size: 40g
Green Tea, Natural Cranberry Flavouring with Other Natural Flavourings (8%)
Place of Provenance
Blended and packed in Hampshire
Preparation and Usage
- How do I drink it?
- We suggest brewing this tea for a maximum of 2 minutes, any longer and you may lose the delicate taste. Allow one single tea bag per person, boil the kettle and let it cool slightly before pouring.
Number of uses
Card - Widely Recycled Box
Name and address
- R. Twining and Company Limited,
- South Way,
- SP10 5AQ.
- Want to talk tea?
- Call us on 01264 313444
- Visit our website at twinings.co.uk, or write to us at:
- R. Twining and Company Limited.,
- South Way,
- SP10 5AQ.
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100ml of brewed tea typically gives you*|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|*Based on a green tea brewed with 200ml water for 2 minutes||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016