- Food supplement tablets containing L-tyrosine, B vitamins and caffeine plus bitter orange peel, green tea extract and guarana.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Why Thermobol?
- Make sure your supplements work as hard you do. Thermobol provides the energising effects of caffeine with specific vitamins and chromium to support your training goals.
- Benefits of Thermobol
- Safe and Effective
- We only use proven, safe ingredients with known scientific benefits in our products. Every batch of Thermobol is screened for banned substances and is registered with the Informed Sport programme. This is why so many athletes and sports teams trust Thermobol
- 148mg of caffeine per tablet for increased alertness and better mental focus.
- Green Tea
- With 100mg green tea extract per tablet.
- High in B Vitamins
- 100% of your Reference Intake of vitamins B1, B5, B12 and Biotin per tablet to support the body's energy metabolism.
- Supports energy metabolism and focus
- 148mg caffeine per tablet
- Green tea extract
- High in B vitamins
- Caffeine to heighten focus
- B vitamins support energy metabolism
- Chromium helps maintain blood glucose levels
Bitter Orange Peel Powder, L-Tyrosine, Bulking Agents (Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide), Caffeine, Green Tea Extract Powder, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Polydextrose, Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids), Guarana Seed Powder, B Vitamins (Vitamin B1, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin), Black Pepper Extract Powder, Chromium Picolinate, Cayenne Black Pepper Extract Powder, Chromium Picolinate, Cayenne Extract Powder, Colour (Titanium Dioxide)
Keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place., For best before end see side of bottle.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use Thermobol: Take up to 3 tablets daily with water, split evenly throughout the day. If you are using Promax Lean, limit yourself to 3 servings of both products combined in a day.
Name and address
- Hemel Hempstead,
- HP2 7FZ.
- Questions or Comments?
- Write to:
- Maxinutrition Customer Services,
- Hemel Hempstead,
- HP2 7FZ.
- Or call +44 (0)800 171700
NOTICE: Contains caffeine: 444mg per 3 tablets. Not recommended for children or pregnant women. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children.
90 x Tablets
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 3 tablets:|
|Thiamin B1||3.3mg (300%*RI)|
|Vitamin B5||18mg (300%*)|
|Vitamin B12||7.5µg (300%*)|
|Bitter orange peel powder||975mg|
|Green tea extract||300mg|
|Guarana seed powder||36mg|
|Black pepper extract||15mg|
|*%RI = Reference Intake||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016