Tate And Lyle Fruit Sugar 250G
- Fruit Sugar Fructose
- For more tips and recipes, visit tasteandsmile.co.uk
- Enjoy sweetness in smaller amounts with Tate & Lyle Fruit Sugar.
- It's three times sweeter than regular sugar, so 1 teaspoon provides you approximately the same sweetness as 3 teaspoons of sugar.
- You still get that delicious flavour in your favourite baking and hot drinks... with fewer calories.
- Isn't that sweet?
- Sweeting the world since 1878
- Taste it for a naturally sweet twist
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 250g
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Israel
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Tate & Lyle Sugars.
- Questions or comments?
- If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help/advice please contact us via www.tasteandsmile.com or write to:
- Freepost Tate and Lyle Sugars.
- (No Postage Required)
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||99.9g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016