Jacobs Creek Sparkling Rose 20Cl
- Sparkling Rosé
- Enjoy on its own as an after work treat or with fish and salads.
- Tasting notes: Soft pink colour with a fine and persistent mousse. The Pinot Noir characters are showcased in this wine, with fresh strawberry and red currant notes followed by some delicate citrus from the Chardonnay.
- Jacob's Creek have been creating quality wines that express the true character of Australia since 1847.
- Premium sparkling wine from South Eastern Australia
- Pack size: 20cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Lifestyle Other Text: Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
- Displays an attractive pink colour and finishes soft and round, with lingering fresh berry flavours. With fresh strawberry and redcurrant notes followed by some delicate citrus. On the palate generous red berry and citrus fruit flavours.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Jacob's Creek Wines
Type of Closure
Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
- Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes are selected from both cooler and warmer grape growing regions. The cooler premium districts give acid structure and length, whereas the warmer regions ensure richness and depth of varietal fruit flavour.
- Jacob's Creek winemaking tradition dates back to 1847 when Johann Gramp planted his first vineyard on the banks of Jacob's Creek
- This premium bottle fermented sparkling wine is vintaged from selected Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes sourced from Australia's premier regions.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Name and address
- Barossa Valley Way,
- Rowland Flat,
- 5352, South Australia,
- Pernod Ricard UK,
- Customer Services,
- Building 12 Chiswick Park,
- 566 Chiswick High Road,
- W4 5AN.
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016