Mdh Chunky Chat Masala 100G
- Chunky chat masala
- Spice blend for salads & savouries
- Pack size: 100g
Salt White, Dry Mango, Salt Black, Cumin, Musk Melon, Black Pepper, Pomegranate Seeds, Coriander, Mint Leaves, Dry Ginger, Nutmeg, Chilli, Caraway, Bishop's Weeds, Cloves, Asafoetida
Keep in cool & dry place
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- Aloo Chat: Take 1 1/2 potato per person. Peel and cut into 3/4 inch cubes. Heat sufficient quantity of edible oil or ghee in a frying pan & fry potato pieces on low flame till they are golden & tender. Strain & transfer into a large bowl. Add 1 tspn. Chunky Chat Masala & 2 tspn. lemon juice. Stir well & serve hot.
- To make Fruit Chat take 1 1/2 cup per person, peeled & de-seeded assorted fruits, cut into 3/4 inch pieces & add Chunky Chat Masala & lemon juice.
- Sprinkle over wafers, savouries, fried nuts, grilled or roasted delicacies such as Tikkas, Kababs, fruit or vegetable salads, sandwiches etc.
Name and address
- Mahashian Di Hatti Pvt. Ltd.,
- 139, Udyog Vihar,
- Gurgaon-122016 HR.,
- Visit us: www.mdhspices.com
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016