- Settles stomachs, Relieves headaches, Eases indigestion.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before you take this product. These sachets are used for the relief of headache with queasy/upset stomach and acid indigestion, particularly when you had too much to eat or drink.
Each 4.1 g sachet of powder contains: Paracetamol 1000 mg, anhydrous citric acid 1185 mg, sodium bicarbonate 808 mg, potassium bicarbonate 715 mg, anhydrous sodium carbonate 153 mg. Also contains: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), aspartame (E951), sunset yellow (E110), sodium and potassium. MA Holder: Wrafton Laboratories Limited, Braunton, Devon EX33 2DL. PL 12063/0033.
Produced in the U.K., Packed in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- Dissolve the contents of the sachet in a glass of water (150-200ml) and drink before the fizzing stops. • Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over: Take one sachet every 4 hours as required. Do not take more than 4 sachets in any 24 hour period. • Do not give to children under 16 years of age.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.,
- CONTAINS PARACETAMOL.,
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.,
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date printed on pack.,
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better, talk to your doctor., CONTAINS PARACETAMOL., Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine., Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well. Do not use this medicine after the expiry date printed on pack., Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020