Tesco Finest Smoked W/Cure Thick Bacon 6 Pack 240G
- Energy455kJ 109kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 794kJ (191kcal)
- Oak and beech smoked Wiltshire cure rindless thick cut back bacon rashers with added water.
- TRADITIONALLY CURED: Steeped in an aged brine. Matured and smoked over oak and beech, for a really rich flavour.
Pork (89%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite)
Keep refrigerated - BOP, Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown - BOP
Time: 5-7 mins
Instructions: Remove all packaging.
Place under a medium pre-heated grill for 5 - 7 minutes.
Time: 5-7 mins
Instructions: Pan fry for 5 - 7 minutes over a high heat, turning every now and then.
Drain well before serving.
- Cooking Suggestion
- This bacon is at its best grilled. The natural salt from the curing process
- helps crisp it up perfectly, for a lovely savoury flavour and an aromatic smoky
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date
- Use within 1 month.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6 - 8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK YO 009 EC
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||2 typical grilled rashers (40g) contain|
|Energy||794kJ (191kcal)||455kJ (109kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016