- Energy894kJ 212kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 835.80kJ(200.60kcal)
- Hampshire outdoor reared pork leg joint with sea salt
- Finest* Outdoor Reared Hampshire Pork Leg Joint with Sea Salt
Pork Leg (99%), Salt Mix (Sea Salt, Vegetable Oil)
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 210°C, Gas 8, 230°C
Instructions: Allow to rest for 5 to 10 minutes allowing the colour to return and the natural odour to dissipate. Calculate the cooking time at 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Pre-heat Oven. Place on a roasting tin in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes Reduce temperature to 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 and cook for remaining time. Allow to rest in a warm place for 10-15 minutes. Remove string and crackling prior to slicing.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Remove all packaging. Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Use within 1 month.Use by: see front of pack.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Vacuum packed for freshness.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
900 - 1500g
|Typical Values||100g contains||125g pork roasted then trimmed of fat contains|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016