- Energy335kcal 1390kJ
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1055kJ (255kcal)
- Beef Ribeye Steak. Tesco puts quality first when it comes to its fresh meat and
- ensures that the farms supplying our approved factories are farm assured and
- meet the high standards of the Tesco Livestock Code of Practice. Matured for
- quality. Full flavoured, tender and succulent. A gourmet steak.
Freeze on day of purchase. Use within one month.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Instructions: Remove all packaging.Lightly brush each side of the steak with oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.Fry in a little oil in a very hot dry heavy based pan over a high heat for 2 minutes on each side to seal in the juices.Reduce to a medium heat and continue to cook for a further 4 minutes (rare), 7 minutes (medium) or 11 minutes (well done), turning once.Remove steak from the pan and allow to rest in a warm place for 3-5 minutes.Pour the cooking juices over the steak and serve immediately.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.If cooked rare there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Produced in the U.K., Packed in Ireland
Preparation and Usage
- For more information on our strict welfare and quality standards visit
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g raw as sold contains||A typical steak fried then trimmed of fat (175g) contains|
|Energy||1055kJ (255kcal)||1390kJ (335kcal)|
|A typical steak weighs 250g raw and about 175g when fried then trimmed of fat.For best results we recommend frying this product.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021